Join SmartTRAK, DSM and MCRA for Breakfast with an Executive Panel
Join us for a discussion panel on “Advanced Technologies: Shifts in the Spine Landscape.” A panel of experts will be on hand discussing the impact of innovation on the Spine market, how device designs & biomaterials are evolving and the latest updates on FDA regulations.
Date: Thursday, September 26th, 2019
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Room: Jackson Park C&D
• Julianne Burns, Senior Analyst, Spine, SmartTRAK
• Elise Wolf, Senior Analyst, Computer Assisted Surgery, SmartTRAK
• Frank Yohe, Global Product Director, Spine, CMF and Trauma, DSM
• Glenn Stiegman, SVP, Regulatory Affairs, MCRA
• Justin Eggleton, VP, Spine Regulatory Affairs, MCRA
Space is limited! Register now to reserve your spot and receive further event details.
BioMedGPS SmartTRAK would like to thank DSM for sponsoring this event. For DSM Spine info, click here.