Be the Expert in the ASC Market
SmartTRAK’s industry experts collaborated to provide the first ever dynamic, platform-based solution for
the emerging Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) market in the US. SmartTRAK is excited to provide market
insights and rich data specifically aimed at accelerating strategies to aid clients in capturing market-share
and business opportunities in the evolving ASC landscape.
Included in the US Ortho ASC module
The module includes an organized, comprehensive look at trends and growth in ASCs that
provide qualitative insights on market trends and quantitative metrics with broad US market
coverage that are readily extractable. The ASC Insights module also delivers Daily Updates to
keep subscribers up-to-date with timely coverage of noteworthy ASC industry developments.
• Downloadable data set
• Downloadable Charts & Graphs
• Access to key growth and closure metrics
ASC Metrics and Quarterly Insights
• Key changes in facility ownership and Management firm intel (strategic company insights)
SmartTRAK Analyst Insights
• Market trends captured by SmartTRAK experts
America’s Best ASCs
• YoY look at national market growth
• Total Joints
• Fast-tracked location for all ASC-relevant downloadable documents
What’s included in SmartTRAK’s ASC Insights subscription?
This timesaving, insights subscription service is designed for companies seeking to dominate the ASC market, as well as those developing new technologies directed at this emerging sector. Your subscription to US Ortho ASC Insights will include coverage and analysis of the market, including the following (and more):
• Real-time, Daily News Updates (PR, clinical, regulatory, reimbursement)
• Historical News Archive
• Market Overview
• Trends in Key Facility Ownership Changes
• Direct Access to SmartTRAK Analysts
Experts at Your Fingertips
Your SmartTRAK subscription includes Direct Access to SmartTRAK’s Expert Analysts. SmartTRAK’s team of experts are former business development, marketing and competitive intelligence professionals from leading medical device companies. They have walked a mile in your shoes and understand your business challenges.